Friday 19 August 2011

Back in the Studio show in September


After a few weeks vacating south where the sky is normally blue I was delighted to return to my studio.  Creating is my addiction.

Considering that the next show at le Christine is less than three weeks away, I'm painting like a fiend.  The small foodie paintings have to wait.  Above is a scene from 9th ave. and below is the façade of the Christine photo from their website.  I've always enjoyed exhibiting in restaurants, this one gets 5 star reviews and deserves it.   It's on rue Christine close to the hotel l'Aubusson.  My paintings will go up 6th Sept.




2 comments:

  1. Oh, WOW, Angie!!! That is magnificent. I cannot wait to see it progress.
    Hope your vacation was rejuvenating and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura, I've been hibernating. New paintings all NYC coming up

    ReplyDelete

Hi from Paris!