Tuesday 13 October 2015

Come see my new website and blog

I'll be blogging here for a little bit longer . I'm migrating to wordpress where my new blog is already incorporated into my new website.  The great thing about the new website is that you can view it on mobile devices. I had to register a new name. My old website will still be active for another month then it will automatically redirect to the new site.

Here is the new address Angie Brooksby-Arcangioli.com

Clic on over and have a look.

via GIPHY


Leave a comment on my new blog and let me know what you think. Tell me if it works. Commenting should be easy, because you don't have to sign in to Wordpress. But if you can't comment, please tell me here on this blog.

I can't wait to see you over there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi from Paris!