Friday 7 October 2011

Times Square Promises



Times Square Promises
oil on canvas
60x120cm

Will be at my stand number 54 during the Grand Marché d'art Contemporain - Bastille
28 October - 1 November 

This painting took about forty hours to complete.  I've got three more medium sized paintings of NYC that I will finish for the show that is coming up fast.  Plus as many gourmandises I can paint.  My blurb catalogues arrived today and the many 750 invites I ordered are in the mail.  Now were rolling down hill.

3 comments:

  1. nice artwork!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
    There's a lot of energy and human contact in this painting. Wish I could see the real thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris, thanks for stopping by. I love your comics.

    Laura, glad you like it. You'll have to come to Paris again.

    ReplyDelete

Hi from Paris!