Sunday 2 November 2014

1 postcard of Paris - La Terrasse Saint Jacques

Pen and ink on archival paper 12x16cm - sold

Today I started a mission: to post a painting or a pen and ink postcard of Paris for the next 365 days.
I also want to post once a week from my other blog - Ramblings of an Artist in Paris.

  • Pen and ink postcards are for sale for 20 euro.  
  • They can be purchased through paypal. 
  • They will be posted without an envelope from Paris to any address, worldwide.
  •  You can also win a postcard during the contests I host on my Blog, no fee is required
Ready or not 
 


9 comments:

  1. Wow! Ambitious, Angie! That is a lot of work, but will be very much enjoyed by your audience!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura,I wondered where you've been. This should be fun. I hope you hang along for the ride.
      :-)

      Delete
  2. angie, these postcards are awesome - great drawing and composition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I've been around but when I comment or enter your contests on FB I'm "Mimi Provence". As a high school teacher I prefer FB anonymity ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angie ! What a great idea! I look forward to following these paintings and or pen and ink drawings. They're terrific.

    Also I'd like to say that it was so nice to meet you when I was in Paris. I loved seeing your amazing work in person. Not sure if I
    gave you my website address : www.helencooperpaintings.com
    Cheers, Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen,
      It was lovely to meet you here in Paris, thanks for taking the time to visit. I am a big fan of your paintings.

      Delete

Hi from Paris!