Wednesday 2 November 2011

you made my day!

The Chanel N 5 painting went on auction to a person whose been collecting my paintings since 1994.  Here is the watercolor that they purchased from me in Florence way back when.

And here is the email that made my day:

Inviato: Martedì 25 Ottobre 2011 15:21
Oggetto: Re: Chanel N 5 painting


Hello Angie
Been a fan sense 94 when I bought this one from you in Florence. was back in Florence a couple of years ago....the graffiti was still
there but didn't see the bicycle or you.


Saw you on the TODAY show....Very cool! nice surprise to find you online.Wish I lived in Paris so I could pay you in person....PayPal will have to do. If actual shipping is more than $15 .....let me know. Please send to my address in Texas.


Michael R.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi from Paris!