Friday 2 November 2012

The Grande Marche d'Art Contemporain Bastille

Here is stand n 54 that I am sharing with MIROGI the sculptor. 

The fair is on from 11am to 8pm from today until Monday 5 nov


Just a note to say that my heart goes out to all that have been touched by hurricane Sandy.  There are lots of paintings that are being auctioned off on Daily Paint Works.  One hundred percent of proceeds will be donated to the American Red Cross.

After the GMAC ends, next week I'll have a painting on auction for the 

4 comments:

  1. What an impressive exhibit! Love your work and it looks incredible displayed together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathleen, thanks. Our stand stands out. Lots of color and nice combination between the sculptures and my paintings.

      There is so much nice art out of the 500+ artist

      Delete
  2. The stand looks great! I would walk right by those beautiful sculptures to step into one of your paintings - especially the ones of Paris! I hope you have a wonderful show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura, thanks. The Paris paintings are the hit this year, at least for me. They are unique, no one has anything like it. Lots of NYC scenes, all different.

      Delete

Hi from Paris!